top of page

Next steps

Where to begin?

  • Please feel free to email me and provide the date and details of your celebration

  • Ask me any questions you may have… it can be daunting and I will  be happy to answer all of them

  • We can arrange a no-obligation meeting at my home in Fairview Park and if you are happy with what I have to offer we can commence the first legal process

  • In Australia before you marry a ‘Notice of Intention to Marry form must be commenced…. I can do this for you! This must be completed one month before your wedding day and can be signed 18 months before your actual event. I can witness your documents as I am a registered marriage celebrant.

  • You will need your original birth certificates if born in Australia, valid Passport for those born overseas

  • Driver's license, or student card, or other photo id

  • If married before, original proof of divorce

  • Death certificate if previous spouse deceased

  • All legal documentation will be explained and sent to Birth Deaths and Marriages without delay after your ceremony.


I will offer you lots of ideas and provide you with samples of readings, Symbolisms, and yes the all-important moment when you say your vows to each other!

With the recent change in the law I welcome all couples to celebrate their love and commitment for each other and to celebrate this love with those that matter most to them.

I would love to be involved in your special day and welcome the opportunity to meet with you. I take care of all the legal requirements for your wedding ceremony and will guide you through each process.

Be confident that I will guide and support you and let someone who loves being a celebrant take care of this important part of your wedding planning.

“Customised Ceremonies for the perfect celebration”

bottom of page